There is an unquestionable need to strengthen support, engagement and collaboration between Principal Authorities, sector-specific organisations and the voluntary sector to support local council aspirations for their communities. Councils, councillors and clerks working alongside a strengthened collaboration of support organisations and Principal Authorities, will be key to achieving improvement.
Those organisations and local authorities involved in this work include:
- Cambridgeshire ACRE
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Association of Local Councils (CAPALC)
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- East Cambridgeshire District Council
- Fenland District Council
- Huntingdonshire District Council
- Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC) Cambridgeshire Branch
- South Cambridgeshire District Council
Representatives the wider community of Cambridgeshire’s Town and Parish Councils come together as a Stakeholder Group to help inform and influence the project’s work once a quarter. This group is open to representatives from local councils, district and county councils and support organisations. Please contact us if you would like to know more.